- Check the vehicles physically whether any contamination is there before loading.
- Ensure the maximum utilisation of container space available through consolidation.
- Differentiate and store the raw materials and finished products that directly come from the factory.
- Arranged for timely uplift of shipment ex-Dubai and Jebel Ali to respective destinations based on commitment given by sales team.
- Review records to determine accuracy of information, compliance with established procedures and adequacy of stock levels.
- Traced history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records, and recommend remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Compile reports and statistics where necessary and ensure deadlines are met.
- Perform tasks as directed by Manager within specified time frame.
- Coordinate with the warehouse manager for on-going shipment.
- Update of daily delivery export reports.
- Provide all necessary export reports to the corporate office.
- Maintain KPIs with respect to customer requirements.
- Ensure safety for food item in the warehouse and the safety of the staffs and labours.
- Handled bots food items and electronics products.
- Proper education and training of warehouse machineries safety to the labours.
United Arab Emirates Dubai
Leave your suggestions on the project can only registered users with an account specialist.